Monday, March 9, 2009

PiG OuT DaY aT BuBbA GuMp

I'm on night shift for two weeks and can't even sleep straight in the morning, maybe my body clock is still abnormal. My hubby was home an hour past lunch and was bugging me to have lunch with him. Can't barely sleep at all I told him to get ready we'll just eat out, actually it's another way of saying drop me off in the office coz I'm still sleepy...hehe...

Too early for my shift, we went to Glorietta first to look for somewhere to eat. I can't think of a resto in Glorietta maybe my mind isn't working yet so I just dragged him to the Food Choices but he doesn't want anything from there. We just walked and looked for somewhere to eat until we reached GreenBelt and I know where we are heading again...haha! Now he knows what he wants...I knew it I knew it...We're pigging out at Bubba Gump again.


We ordered the all time favorite Dixie Style Baby Back Ribs and Bubba's After the Storm "Bucket of Boat Trash". We love this resto because of the nice ambiance and interiors plus we love the movie Forrest Gump. The concept of the resto was a kick-off from the movie "Forrest Gump" and this is how Forrest and Bubba would like to build their restaurant: fun, relaxed, and with room for the whole family to enjoy fresh shrimp, fish, ribs, and yummy desserts!We ordered Mudpie for dessert and I really can't resist it even if my tosils just got better the other day. Who would resist this dessert?!? hmmm...Yummy!

It's a nice place to pig out! Bubba Gump is located at the 2nd level of Greenbelt 3 Makati and the other one is at the 4th level of Trinoma.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

picture picture picture... :) Idol ko rin si run forrest run! :)

Insider-Insights said...

ay ngayon p lang ako magpopost ng pics dito kasi sa office naka filter lang ako wala yun mga options for picture and html...hihi

just.being.myself said...

yummy!!! :D pig out nga!

Anonymous said...

I'm from California. Bubba Gump is one of our favorites here in Cali. Wherever we go, we always look for the nearest Bubba Gump. The specialty is shrimps. Everything you order has shrimps.

Insider-Insights said...

Hi Beck, one of my favorite food is shrimp that's why we love Bubba... I also love the mudpie too!

Post a Comment