Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CuTe BLoGgEr AwArD




Sis Lorna tagged me, so here's my post:

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

So, here are my ten, weird, random, little known facts or habits about myself.

1. My biggest accomplisment in my married life is to have Cocoy eat veggies...Champion! check this previous post for full story.

2. I love extreme sports. I love adrenalin rush.

3. It's so ironic that I'm hydrophobic and claustrophobic but I love snorkeling and caving.

4. I love adventure travel,road trip or nature tripping.

5. Because I love doing #4 i joined Greenpeace years back.

6. I'd rather go to the mountains and secluded beaches than going to bars.

7. so far the most beautiful beach I've been was El Nido.

8. The highlight of my 2008 was our Wedding, and the lowest point was when I lost our baby.

9. When I got married, I became a homebody...eww...hehe..cant believe it...

10. I love Cocoy soooo much but I think he loves me more...bwahahah feeling...


Now, I'm tagging the following:

EliZar
Mel
Rachel
Macy
Lorna
Tani
Carla
Khim

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

coolness! thanks for the meme! Tagal ko ng di nakakagawa neto ah! :)

gawa ako later. :)

Post a Comment