Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sierra Madre Resort and Country Club Tanay - Day1

This has been a long overdue review of Sierra Madre Resort and Country Club where we spent our 1st Year Wedding Anniversary on a Holy Week. We booked a room for two nights and was able to get there at around 6pm of Holy Thursday because we were in Quezon in the morning to join my Hubby's Scooterista Ride. Since we do not have enough sleep yet, my Hubby just slept as soon as we were settled. I went out to check the vicinity and was caught by the lovely moon which I took photos on but I found the first 3 photos kinda creepy because of the moonlight effects and the shadows of the pine trees. It looks like it came from some foreign ghost movies.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket





After taking photos of the moon, I roamed around to see what else to photograph in the vicinity. The bridge and the gazebo are photo friendly since they are lighted during the night. I love how the pine trees are situated at the back of the hall because it gives a nice effect on my photos.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is the view of the rooms overlooking the mountains. The lights are nice but my photo is kinda blurred. Then I also got a photo of our room just to show you how it looks like. The room is big enough for two persons. It has a toilet and bath but with no air condition because it's always cold here, an electric fan is enough to cool the room down.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Here's a shot of a rainbow during our trip going to Sierra Madre before dusk. We were so fast that I didn't get a good shot of the rainbow as there are electric cables and post in the photo. I remember capturing rainbows in Pagudpud which are more clear and has a good view at the background.


Photobucket

Related post:
Sierra Madre Resort Ocular
Tanay Roads

Sierra Madre Accommodation and Rates

9 comments:

esther said...

Beautiful place ! I love the rainbow in the picture. What a great nature. I haven't seen rainbow for quite long.

Papa Don's Place said...

Your photos truly reflect the beauty there. Makes me want to go there!

Insider-Insights said...

@hi Esther - ill be posting another photo with a rainbow from a different place thanks for visiting.

@ Papa Don - hey come here! There are a lot of beautiful places here, ill be posting all of them soon...Thanks for visiting

Anonymous said...

i love it !!! pnta kmi jan today...

Insider-Insights said...

uy sige Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

its a very very nice place and i want to get married there...we will go there and see how beautiful it is...i love it..

Insider-Insights said...

Yes it is really a nice place to relax...try and visit the place..

Unknown said...

I found this site as well as ur pictures very nice but I dont know if its ok only if we ( me and my hubby, kids and nephews) stay @ day only and not overnight. What can we miss? Are there other activities we can do if we stay there @ overnight? Can u give me an advise?

Insider-Insights said...

You can go there on day tour. There are no activities at night unless you want to go on overnight swimming. =)

Post a Comment